Maryland Capital Enterprises is proud to nurture and encourage entrepreneur growth on the Eastern Shore. MCE is now accepting nominations for the 9th Annual MCE Palmer Gillis Entrepreneur of the Year Award. The award will be presented to the winner and two runners up in person, however due to Covid 19 we will not be able to host our Awards Banquet this year. Nomination Deadline is 5:00 p.m. Friday, October 16th , 2020. The winner will receive the MCE Palmer Gillis Entrepreneur of the Year Award and a check.
Award Eligibility Criteria:
• Must be a small business owner/majority partner involved in daily operation of the business
• The business must be located in the Wicomico, Worcester, Somerset, Kent, Queen Anne, Talbot, Caroline or Dorchester County
• The company must employ 100 employees or less
• The business must have been established locally for two years
• It must be a “for profit” business
• The business must be good standing with the State of Maryland